6-inch 1600nits Field Monitor
FEELWORLD LUT6E is a 6-inch field monitor with 1600nits brightness, the screen visible even in sunlight. The compact size and lightweight design let it suitable for movable shooting on set. Equipped with HDMI input and output support up to 4K@30Hz, and a series professional composition tools, ideal choice for photographer and content creator.
1920x1080 Full HD Screen
Viewing clearly and capture every detail with confidence
6-inch LCD screen with 1920x1080 resolution, clear and delicate image, high color reproduction. 1600nit high brightness, clarity visible in the sun light; The wide 160º viewing angle makes it easy for multiple members of the team monitoring at the same time.
New UI Menu, More Intuitive and Intelligent
LUT6E adopts new UI menu, take the software functions are iconized, it is more convenient and quickly to operate the function.
Multiple Language Support
LUT6E built-in up to 11 languages, meet the different needed.
Full Touch Screen Design
Easy and sensitive operation, make your shooting more efficiency
The innovative touch screen LCD user interface provides incredible control. You can use simple tap and swipe gestures for the important monitoring functions.
Touch Screen Operating Instruction
1.When the monitor and touch are both on, continuously click the screen twice to enter the main menu.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the shortcut menu and click on the corresponding menu to open or set the corresponding function. Double-click the shortcut menu function and select the function setting with the "<" or ">" key.
3. On the left side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the brightness of the screen backlight; on the right side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the volume.
4. Click any space beside the menu to exit.
4K HDMI Input and Output
LUT6Ecomes with HDMI input and output supports up to 4K@30Hz. You can connect it to any consumer camera or even DSLR cameras. Display live video or expand display on external screens or projectors via loop out , and with embedded audio, enable the multi-position simultaneous monitoring. You can also monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
Power Your DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
LUT6E provides auxiliary power out (DC OUT 8.4V) allowing shooters to power their cameras. With a battery adapter cable (Optional), the LUT6E extends camera run-time, while providing a more usable display.
Barrel output for powering your camera with a separately available DC coupler via adapter (NP-FW50 Sony & LP-E6 Canon & DMW-BLF19 Panasonic). More adapters coming soon.
Note: since different brands and models of cameras require different power for normal operation, the camera may not be able to take pictures or video normally. Therefore, when using batteries to power the monitor, in order to use the camera normally, it is recommended to use a large-capacity fully charged battery.
Flexible Power Supply Mode
Long-lasting power for your shooting
Except DC 12V power input （suitable use 1.5A power adapter）, LUT6E also provides Sony F970 battery plate to power by NP-F battery for option.
● Compatible Sony Battery: F970 F960 F950 F930 F770 F750 F730 F570 F550 F530 series. We recommend you use the standard Sony F970 battery. Such as used the F970 battery (7.4V 6600mah), the monitor can working about 5 hours.
Note: The battery is not included. Different specifications of the battery have different capability. The working time for the monitor will be different. Higher capability (working time) will be longer. The battery not including, please purchase separately.
Smarter Tools for Absolute Precision
Our flexible OS is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all 1-touch away and simple to use. The Video OS includes tools for focus, framing & exposure (waveform, RGB parade, vector scope, RGB histogram, histogram, embedded audio, focus peaking, zoom, zebra, false color, safe frames, etc.) as well as a flexible 3D LUT implementation (use built-in LOG to Rec.709 video or upload .cube files) and options for anamorphic de-squeeze monitoring.
3D LUTs，Preview Filming Look in Field Shooting
Supports up to load 32 custom LUTs
3D-LUT is a table for quickly looking up and output specific color data. By loading different 3D-LUT tables, it can quickly recombine color tone to form different color styles. Built-in 4 DE-log LUT , you also can load the custom .cube file via SD Card(up to load 32).
Accurate waveform monitoring
Save your budget
When you need to analyze image quality more accurately than simply looking at the picture then use LUT6E's built in waveform monitoring! Choose from waveform (RGB Parade, YUV Parade, Y Parade), vectorscope, histogram, audio phase and level displays, and get broadcast accurate waveform monitoring that shows everything you need to know technically about your video and audio signals. The functions can be opened separately, and also support one key to open all scope mode. LUT6E becomes the ideal choice for live production monitoring, so you no longer need to use a separate expensive scopes!
Multiple Installation Methods
Meet your diverse need of monitoring
The monitor is equipped with 2 standard 1/4”mounting threads (bottom, right side), you can easily mount it on the camera or other types of equipment with a magic arm, bracket, etc.. Whether it is horizontal or vertical shooting, you can accurately monitor.
Convenient Mounting - Tilt Arm
The monitor attached a cold shoe mounted Tilt Arm. Shooters will have a secure way to position their monitor while maintaining a low profile.
• The LUT6E monitor can be rotated 360 degree with two different ways, for viewing convenience. (1.The monitor can be rotated 360 degree from up to down through the side mounting point of tilt arm; 2. The monitor can be rotated 360 degree from left to right through the bottom mounting point of tilt arm).
•Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread
• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver, etc.
• There are two small dots on the tilt arm, which are aligned with the monitor for installation, the connection is more stable, just grab the monitor to rotate without loosening the screws.
1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
1× Tilt Arm