The Aputure MC Pro is 5W RGBWW lensed mini LED panel light made for professionals – featuring LumenRadio CRMX and adurable IP65 construction. Based on the original Aputure MC,the MC Pro utilizes a similar compact, credit card-sized form factor while packing in a comprehensive suite of professional functionalities. With various magnetic mounting solutions & accessories and wireless control methods (Sidus Link & LumenRadio CRMX), the MC Pro shines as a fixture that can be placed and operated virtually anywhere
Featuring an upgraded optical design and LED chipset, the MC Pro can output 1,585 lux at 0.5m at 5,600K. This is achieved by narrowing the beam angle to 45° for increased intensity and a further throw, which can then be controlled or diffused using the included magnetic accessories, such as a 30° Light Control Grid or diffusers.
The upgraded LED design not only results in increased output power but also expanded color controls and CCT range, from 2,000K to 10,000K with green-magenta adjustment. This chipset can reproduce >90% of all colors within the Rec. 2020 color
space and produces faithful skin tones with a CRI/TLCI score of 96, SSI (D56) of 72, and SSI (Tungsten) of 82, consistent with Aputure’s high color accuracy standards across all product lines.
Whether you need a quick eye light, fill light, or a light that can be hidden in the scene, the MC Pro is the perfect tool for the job. Following the same mini philosophy as other M-series lights, the MC Pro features the same pocketable form factor that is fast, convenient to use, and always at your fingertips – while packing in features designed for the pros.
LIGHT CONTROL IN SECONDS
Modify the softness or direction of the MC Pro in less than a second by stacking multiple lighting accessories together or separately using the magnetic accessory mount. Whether using the included Flat Diffuser, the Dome Diffuser, the 30º Light Control Grid, or the Bubble Diffuser* for eyelights and soft ambient spreads, the MC Pro is a quick multi-functional lighting solution that is ready-to-go whenever you need it.
IP65 WATERPROOF DESIGN
For cinematographers and gaffers working in even the most demanding filming environments, the MC Pro’s all-aluminum build and enhanced durability and IP65 rating means it is dust and waterproof, and can be used in the same scene as professional fixtures like the LS 1200d Pro in the toughest weather conditions – without worrying about performance or reliability.
In addition to Sidus Link app controls, the MC Pro brings industry-standard LumenRadio CRMX wireless control to existing workflows, allowing industry professionals, cinematographers, and lighting technicians to control the MC Pro from a distance. For more permanent setups and stable connections, the MC Pro can also be controlled over wired DMX using the wired Aputure Active USB-C to 5-Pin DMX Adapter* (sold separately).
FULL COLOR CONTROL
The MC Pro packs the same RGBWW chipset as the Nova P600c into its compact frame, with an expanded 2,000K-10,000K CCT range, while maintaining Aputure’s benchmark for high quality color reproduction with CRI and TLCI scores of 96, SSI (D56) of 72, and SSI (Tungsten) of 82. The mini light panel also grants access to an array of advanced color modes, including HSI with white point CCT control, 300+ gel presets, 15-built in System FX, and xy control.
With its built-in rechargeable 15.5Wh battery, the MC Pro is ready to tackle any production challenge with its 2 hour battery life at max output – making it always at your fingertips for a quick fill light or light that can be hidden in the scene. And by charging the LED panel with the included USB-C cable at 5V/2A, your MC Pro will be ready to roll again in just 90 minutes.
- 5W Output RGBWW Lensed Mini LED Panel
- 4X Brightness of Original MC: New Optical Design with Tighter 45º Beam Angle
- Magnetic Accessory Mount: Flat Diffuser, Dome Diffuser, & 30º Light Control Grid
- Lightweight & Pocketable Size (108 x 70 x 25mm / 247g)
- IP65 Dust & Water-Resistant (Weatherproof)
- Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, DMX/RDM1, LumenRadio CRMX
- 1,585 lux @ 0.5m (5,600K)
- CRI: 96, TLCI: 96, TM-30 Rf (avg.): 94 TM-30 Rg (avg.): 103, SSI (D56): 72, SSI (Tungsten): 82
- 2,000K to 10,000K CCT with Green-Magenta Adjustment
- Built-In Lithium-polymer Battery (120 min. @ Max Power)
- Fast Recharging (approx. 90 min.) via USB-C & Contact Pins
- >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- Advanced HSI with White Point CCT Control
- Industry-standard xy (CIE 1931), RGB, 300+ Gel Presets
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- Supports SidusPro® FX, Including Manual FX, System FX, Picker FX, Magic Program, and Music FX
- Save Up to 10 Custom FX and 10 Music FX for Quick Access
- 15 Built-In System FX : Fireworks, Fire, Paparazzi, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Cop Car, Lightning, Party Lights, Welding, Color Chase, Candle, Strobe, Explosion, Club Lights
- Mounting: ¼-20in Screw Mount & Rear-Mounted Neodymium Magnets
- Mounting Accessories: ¼-20in Cold Shoe Ball Head with Magnetic Attachment, Adhesive Magnetic Plates
- Included Carrying Case
- 1* Aputure MC Pro
- 1* Soft Light Panel
- 1* Dome Soft Cover
- 1* Metal light control grille
- 1* Cold shoe base gimbal
- 1* 1/4 Screwed Magnetic Attachment
- 1* USB Type-C charging cable
- 4* Iron with adhesive backing
- 1* Carrying case